from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Perceptible to the sense of taste; having flavor.
- adj. Having a strong pleasant flavor; savory.
- adj. Pleasing to the mind; engaging.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. tasty, flavoursome or savoury
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the power of affecting the organs of taste; possessing savor, or flavor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the power of affecting the organs of taste; possessing savor or relish; tasteful; savory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. full of flavor
Latin sapidus, from sapere, to taste.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)