from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Blowing in or marked by gusts: a gusty storm.
- adj. Characterized by sudden outbursts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. blowing in gusts; blustery
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Subject to, or characterized by, gusts or squalls; windy; stormy; tempestuous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Marked by gusts or squalls of wind; fitfully windy or stormy.
- Given to sudden bursts of passion; excitable; irritable.
- Pleasant to the taste; savory; gustful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. blowing in puffs or short intermittent blasts
From gust + -y (Wiktionary)