from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of juice; succulent.
- adj. Richly interesting: a juicy mystery novel.
- adj. Racy; titillating: a juicy bit of gossip.
- adj. Yielding profit; rewarding or gratifying: a juicy raise; a juicy part in a play.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having lots of juice
- adj. exciting, interesting, or enticing
- adj. strong, painful
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. A bounding with juice; succulent.
- adj. Very profitable, or presenting the prospect of much profit.
- adj. Very interesting, especially due to scandalous or salacious nature; -- of information.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding with juice; moist; succulent.
- In oil-painting, a word used to express a brilliant liquid quality of technic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. full of juice
- adj. having strong sexual appeal
- adj. suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj. lucrative
This is digusting and only serves to keep CNN and the news agencies in juicy trash talk which they are so good at creating.
I use a combination of beef and pork, which results in juicy, flavorful sausages.
Din Tai Fung is a chain from Taiwan that is well know for the Xiao Long Bao dumplings XLB or in English, juicy pork dumpling.
Hand-rolled skins contain juicy lamb patties flavored with herbs.
What makes the whole scenario juicy is no one seems to know even how high a team needs to climb to land DiPietro and at what price.
I may not be able to use them for certain juicy or oily foods; but que sera.
Odd smells, menstrual remnants, and "sharts" are the requisite spice sorely missed from today's so-called "juicy parts."
You may not be able to break a juicy story ( "britney shaves head-again!") but you can pontificate on it ( "inside britney's shaved head").
Piggyback. You may not be able to break a juicy story (" britney shaves head—again!")
Something new for the my space, face book crowd, a new social cyber college kid will say anything about anyone, the meaner the better in fact and it is all anonymous, it is called juicy campus.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.