from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An amount, as of money or goods actually on hand, that falls short of the listed amount in records or books of account.
- n. A deficient amount; a shortfall.
- adj. Below the customary or legal age, as for drinking or voting.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. below the normal or legal age for some activity, such as drinking or having sex
- adj. not yet a legal adult; still a minor.
- n. A deficit or shortfall in funds, inventory, or capacity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Shortage or deficiency in amount; shortfall.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. dependent by virtue of youth
- adj. not of legal age
under + age (Wiktionary)
under + -age (Wiktionary)