from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not experienced; lacking knowledge or experience; green.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not having experience; unskilled; naive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lacking, or characterized by lack of, experience or the knowledge or skill gained by experience; not experienced.
- Synonyms Unpractised, unversed, “raw,” “green.”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking practical experience or training
Sorry, no etymologies found.