from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Easily deceived or duped.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Easily deceived or duped; naïve, easily cheated or fooled.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Easily gulled; that may be duped.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Easily gulled or cheated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easily tricked because of being too trusting
- adj. naive and easily deceived or tricked
From gull2.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Either gull + -ible, or from dialect Middle English gull ("newly hatched bird"), perhaps from Old Norse gulr, from the hue of its down. (Wiktionary)