from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Inclined to believe or confide readily; full of trust.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Trusting or willing to trust.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of trust; trusting.
- adj. Worthy of trust; faithful; trusty; trustworthy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of trust; confiding: as, a person of a trustful disposition.
- Worthy of trust; faithful; trusty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. inclined to believe or confide readily; full of trust
Sorry, no etymologies found.