from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Warranting trust; reliable. See Synonyms at reliable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Deserving of trust, reliable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Worthy of trust or confidence; trusty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Worthy of trust or confidence; trusty; reliable; that may be relied on.
- Synonyms Faithful, honest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. taking responsibility for one's conduct and obligations
- adj. worthy of trust or belief
From trust + worthy (Wiktionary)