from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Trustworthy. See Synonyms at reliable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able, or easily able to be depended on.
- n. A reliable person or thing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Worthy of being depended on; trustworthy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable or worthy of being depended on; reliable; trustworthy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. financially sound
- adj. worthy of reliance or trust
- adj. worthy of being depended on
- adj. consistent in performance or behavior
Sorry, no etymologies found.