from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that does not deviate, veer or turn aside; unswerving
- adj. that does not change; steady
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not deviating; not departing from a rule, principle, or purpose; uniform; regular.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used of values and principles; not subject to change; steady
- adj. going directly ahead from one point to another without veering or turning aside
Sorry, no etymologies found.