from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not agitated; calm. See Synonyms at cool.
- adj. Regular and smooth, as the surface of water.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Calm, not ruffled, serene, at peace, unbothered.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not ruffled or agitated; smooth; calm; tranquil; quiet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Calm; tranquil; not agitated; not disturbed: as, an unruffled temper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- adj. free from emotional agitation or nervous tension
Sorry, no etymologies found.