from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being in agreement or harmony; consonant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Agreeing; consonant; harmonious; corresponding; conformable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Agreeing; consonant; harmonious; corresponding; conformable; -- followed by with or to.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Corresponding; conformable; consonant; agreeable; of the same mind; harmonious: sometimes followed by to, but more commonly by with: as, this was not accordant to his tastes, or with his principles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being in agreement or harmony; often followed by `with'
- adj. in keeping
acord + -ant (Wiktionary)