from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. agreeing; in accord
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Agreeing in mind; accordant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consonant; congruent; agreeing: as, consentient testimony.
- Endowed with consentience; of the nature of consentience: as,consentient animals; consentient activities.
- n. One of two or more agreeing and mutually consenting minds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in complete agreement
Sorry, no etymologies found.