from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Meriting praise; highly commendable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Meriting praise; worthy of high praise
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Worthy of praise or applause; commendable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Deserving of praise; laudable; commendable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. worthy of high praise
praise + -worthy (Wiktionary)