from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no intellectual, emotional, or spiritual excitement; dull. See Synonyms at dull.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not inspired; dull or dry
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of uninspire.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not inspired: as, uninspired writings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no intellectual or emotional or spiritual excitement
- adj. deficient in originality or creativity; lacking powers of invention
Sorry, no etymologies found.