from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Filled with repetition, especially needless or tedious repetition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterized by repetition, especially excessive repetition.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Repeating; containing repetition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Containing or employing repetition; especially, characterized by undue or tiresome iteration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by repetition
Sorry, no etymologies found.