from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that involves reiteration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A word expressing repeated or reiterated action.
- n. A word formed from another, or used to form another, by repetition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A word or part of a word repeated so as to form a reduplicated word: as, prittle-prattle is a reiterative of prattle.
- n. In grammar, a word, as a verb, signifying repeated action.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by iteration
Sorry, no etymologies found.