from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of teem.
- v. Abundantly filled with especially living things.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Prolific; productive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The bringing forth of young.
- Pregnant; prolific; fruitful; abundant; overflowing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. abundantly filled with especially living things
Sorry, no etymologies found.