from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Infested with or damaged by worms.
- adj. Suggestive of a worm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or like a worm or worms.
- adj. Infested with worms.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing a worm; abounding with worms.
- adj. Like or pertaining to a worm; earthy; groveling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Containing a worm; full of worms; infested or affected with worms; lousy, as fish; measly, as pork; worm-eaten, as timber, fruit, etc.
- Worm-like; low; mean; debased; groveling; earthy.
- Associated with earthworms, and hence with the earth or the grave; gloomy or dismal as the grave.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. infested with or damaged (as if eaten) by worms
- adj. totally submissive
Sorry, no etymologies found.