from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Vulgar Slang Inferior; worthless.
- adj. Vulgar Slang Miserable; wretched.
- adj. Vulgar Slang Mean; contemptible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of very poor quality.
- adj. Bad, sick, or depressed.
- adj. Covered in crap (faeces/feces).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of very poor quality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very bad
From crap1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
crap + -y (Wiktionary)