from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Of or producing a sensation of uneasiness or fear, as of things crawling on one's skin: a creepy feeling; a creepy story.
- adj. Informal Annoyingly unpleasant; repulsive: the creepy kids next door.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. producing an uneasy fearful sensation, as of things crawling over one's skin
- adj. strangely repulsive
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Crawly; having or producing a sensation like that caused by insects creeping on the skin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Chilled and crawling, as with horror or fear.
- See creepie, creepie.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. annoying and unpleasant
- adj. causing a sensation as of things crawling on your skin
creep + -y (Wiktionary)