from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal One, such as a spider, insect, or worm, that crawls.
- n. Informal A sensation of fear, repugnance, or nervous agitation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any small crawling animal such as a spider, insect or worm.
- n. an automated suction pool cleaner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an animal that creeps or crawls (such as worms or spiders or insects)
- adj. causing a sensation as of things crawling on your skin
From Kreepy Krauly, brand name, from Etymology 1 (Wiktionary)