from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or suffering from claustrophobia.
- adj. Uncomfortably closed or hemmed in.
- adj. Usage Problem Tending to induce claustrophobia; uncomfortably confined or crowded: a claustrophobic little room.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Suffering from claustrophobia; being scared of being enclosed in a confined space.
- adj. Cramped and confined, so as to induce claustrophobia.
- n. Someone with claustrophobia
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected by claustrophobia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. uncomfortably closed or hemmed in
- adj. suffering from claustrophobia; abnormally afraid of closed-in places
claustrophobia + -ic (Wiktionary)