from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Having a noticeable, usually unpleasant or offensive odor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a bad smell.
- adj. having a quality that arouses suspicion.
- adj. Of inferior quality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having an odor, especially an offensive one.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. offensively malodorous
Sorry, no etymologies found.