from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Filled with or emitting steam.
- adj. Erotic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. warm and humid; full of steam
- adj. erotic
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of, or resembling, steam; vaporous; misty.
- adj. Emitting steam; full of steam.
- adj. Erotic; consisting of or depicting passionate sexual activity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of or abounding in steam; resembling steam; vaporous; misty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeling great sexual desire
- adj. filled with steam or emitting moisture in the form of vapor or mist
- adj. hot or warm and humid
Sorry, no etymologies found.