from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to physiological ejaculation.
- adj. Relating to or constituting a sudden, brief utterance; exclamatory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to ejaculation
- adj. exclamatory
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Casting or throwing out; fitted to eject.
- adj. Suddenly darted out; uttered in short sentences.
- adj. Sudden; hasty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Casting forth; throwing or shooting out; also, suddenly shot, cast, or darted out.
- Uttered in ejaculations; spoken with an interrupted, exclamatory utterance.
- Sudden; hasty.
- In physiology, pertaining to ejaculation; providing for the emission of semen, etc.: as, ejaculatory seminal vessels.
- n. Same as ejaculation, 2.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Rev.J. Hodgson, in one of his visits, found him in great pain, but breathing out his soul to God in short ejaculatory prayers.
She who had so long stood at the Centre of Indifference, became profuse in ejaculatory prayer and echoes of the creed of her childhood.
Moreover, by aspirations (as you may perceive by the above-written copies) we understand certain short ejaculatory prayers, or burning desires, and lively and loving affections to God.
In truth it was all he could do to contain himself, and he felt that his only chance of bearing up was to say nothing more than was absolutely necessary in short ejaculatory phrases.
How out of character for him to say anything but the most self-congratulatory - no, make that "ejaculatory" - self-absorbed crap!
And yes, I even smiled when I recalled the ejaculatory path that my semen took as it covered the hotel room in man glue that very first time.
When there's ejaculation but no orgasm, it's called ejaculatory anhedonia.
Women in scant underwear walking in front of a "ejaculatory" explosion, oh Mr Bay, how unsubtle you are
Although these structures may be associated with the ejaculatory duct ... penis-like organs function in some capacity other than to convey sperm directly
Everyone is tired of politicians on both sides cramming ejaculatory irregularity of frogs into legitimate bills.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.