from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to physiological ejaculation.
- adj. Relating to or constituting a sudden, brief utterance; exclamatory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to ejaculation
- adj. exclamatory
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Casting or throwing out; fitted to eject.
- adj. Suddenly darted out; uttered in short sentences.
- adj. Sudden; hasty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Casting forth; throwing or shooting out; also, suddenly shot, cast, or darted out.
- Uttered in ejaculations; spoken with an interrupted, exclamatory utterance.
- Sudden; hasty.
- In physiology, pertaining to ejaculation; providing for the emission of semen, etc.: as, ejaculatory seminal vessels.
- n. Same as ejaculation, 2.
Sorry, no etymologies found.