from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Excited or driven by lust.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Full of lust; driven by lust.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of lust; excited by lust.
- adj. Exciting lust; characterized by lust or sensuality.
- adj. Strong; lusty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having prurient lust; incontinent; libidinous.
- Marked by or pertaining to lust; exciting or manifesting lust.
- Vigorous; robust; stout; lusty.
- Synonyms See list under lascivious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. driven by lust; preoccupied with or exhibiting lustful desires
- adj. vigorously passionate
- adj. characterized by lust
From Middle English lustful, from Old English lustfull ("desirous, wishful"), equivalent to lust + -ful. Cognate with Dutch lustvol ("lustful, lusty"), German lustvoll ("pleasurable"), Swedish lustfyllt ("pleasurable"), Swedish lustfyllda ("lustful"). (Wiktionary)