from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Feeling or showing doubt.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Marked by distrust; doubtful; suspicious.
- adj. Causing or giving rise to distrust.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not confident; diffident; wanting confidence or thrust; modest.
- adj. Apt to distrust; suspicious; mistrustful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of distrust; wanting confidence; suspicious; mistrustful.
- Not confident; apprehensive; diffident; modest: as, distrustful of ourselves.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or showing distrust
From distrust + -ful. (Wiktionary)