from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of, characterized by, or inclined to feel indignant ill will.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inclined to resent, who tends to harbor resentment, when wronged.
- adj. Harboring resentment, full of resentment, at a given moment.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inclined to resent; easily provoked to anger; irritable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Inclined or apt to resent; full of resentment.
- Synonyms Irascible, choleric, vindictive, ill-tempered. See anger.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. full of or marked by resentment or indignant ill will
resent + -ful (Wiktionary)