from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Grouchy; ill-tempered.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. visibly irritated or annoyed; grouchy, irritable, in a foul mood; given to complaining or finding fault.
- adj. crabbed; difficult, or perplexing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Crabbed; difficult, or perplexing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Difficult; perplexing; crabbed; disagreeable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. annoyed and irritable
crab + -y (Wiktionary)