from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Feeling or exhibiting a lack of contentment or satisfaction.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Feeling or displaying disappointment or a lack of contentment
- adj. Not satisfied (with the quality of something)
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dissatisfy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. in a state of sulky dissatisfaction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Discontented; not satisfied; not pleased; offended.
- Arising from or manifesting dissatisfaction: as, a dissatisfied look.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in a state of sulky dissatisfaction
from Latin dis- (apart) + satis (enough) + facere (to make). (Wiktionary)