from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Filled with satisfaction; content: a very satisfied customer.
- adj. Paid or discharged in full, as a debt or obligation.
- adj. Convinced beyond a doubt.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of satisfy.
- adj. In a state of satisfaction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. allayed
- adj. filled with satisfaction
Sorry, no etymologies found.