from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of stuff.
- adj. Full (with), or packed (with some material or substance).
- adj. Full after eating.
- adj. Very tired.
- adj. Broken, not functional; in trouble, in a situation from which one is unlikely to recover.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pilled with or as with stuffing.
- Having the nose obstructed, as during a cold.
- In botany, filled with a cottony web or spongy mass which is distinct from the walls: said of stems of fungi.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. filled with something
- adj. crammed with food
Sorry, no etymologies found.