Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pilled with or as with stuffing.
- Having the nose obstructed, as during a cold.
- In botany, filled with a cottony web or spongy mass which is distinct from the walls: said of stems of fungi.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of stuff.
- adj. Full (with), or packed (with some material or substance).
- adj. slang Full after eating.
- adj. Australia, New Zealand, informal Very tired.
- adj. UK, Australia, New Zealand Broken, not functional; in trouble, in a situation from which one is unlikely to recover.
- adj. filled with something
- adj. crammed with food
“Koosa is the middle eastern name for this dish which we know as stuffed squash.”
“Roast pork loin stuffed with apples: Lomo de puerco con manzanas by”
“Roast pork loin stuffed with apples: Lomo de puerco con manzanas: Mexican Recipe”
“Roast pork loin stuffed with apples: Lomo de puerco con manzanas”
“Christmas day and we are still stuffed from the réveillon.”
“Big Cozy Books specializes in stuffed book furniture for libraries and elementary schools across the country, with floor plans and furniture for rooms of all sizes.”
“And she'll be back on Friday with another fun autumn recipe - pumpkin stuffed with everything good.”
“It certain stuffed with my head – trying to work out how all the stories fit together.”
“Plus, visits to the strip club will be far more expensive because we will have to use fives - what stripper wants a coin stuffed in her g-string.”
“Any menu description that uses the words creamy, breaded, crisp, sauced, or stuffed is likely loaded with hidden fats -- much of it saturated or even trans fats.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘stuffed’.
includes words of the "Prodcom list"
Tip of the hat to Stephen, who always tells me "only one more switchback" as we go up the trail. Usually it is a lie, but it still works!
Listening to this as an audio book for the second time. Tim O'Brien uses simple words and phrases to great effect. Very few unfamilar and big words . The writing style reminds me of words from Joh...
The opposite of the ABC list (prompted by my recent discovery of the awesome word ecballium)
words which contain a string of three or more consecutive letters
Looking for tweets for stuffed.