from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. obstructed impeding general movement.
- adj. obstructed impeding total flow in a pipe, etc.
- v. Past tense and past participle of to block.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. closed to traffic.
- adj. at a complete standstill because of opposition of two unrelenting forces or factions.
- adj. unusable because of some obstruction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. closed to traffic
- adj. completely obstructed or closed off
Sorry, no etymologies found.