from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking all memory; forgetful.
- adj. Lacking conscious awareness; unmindful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking awareness; unmindful.
- adj. Failing to remember; forgetful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Promoting oblivion; causing forgetfulness.
- adj. Evincing oblivion; forgetful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Forgetful; disposed to forget.
- Causing forgetfulness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (followed by `to' or `of') lacking conscious awareness of
- adj. failing to keep in mind
From Latin obliviosus ("forgetful, oblivious") (Wiktionary)