from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not having, showing, or making use of information; not informed: uninformed voters; an uninformed decision.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not informed; ignorant
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not informed; not instructed; untaught.
- Not animated; not informed with mind or intelligence; not enlivened.
- Not imbued: as, a picture uninformed with imagination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not informed; lacking in knowledge or information
Sorry, no etymologies found.