from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Free from prejudice; impartial. See Synonyms at fair1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not prejudiced
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not prejudiced; free from undue bias or prepossession; not preoccupied by opinion; impartial
- adj. Not warped or biased by prejudice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not prejudiced; free from undue bias or prepossession; not preoccupied by opinion; impartial: as, an unprejudiced mind.
- Not warped by or proceeding from prejudice: as, an unprejudiced judgment.
- Not hurt; unimpaired; undamaged.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. free from undue bias or preconceived opinions
Sorry, no etymologies found.