from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Just and impartial; not prejudiced.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unbiased and impartial
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Unprejudiced; just; judicial; honest.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Judging fairly and justly; forming just and correct opinions; upright.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of a person; just and impartial; not prejudiced
Sorry, no etymologies found.