from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having ideas and views based on what is right or intended to be right.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Sane, clear thinking.
- adj. Decent, morally upright; in moral agreement with a position.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a right or honest mind.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a right mind; well or properly disposed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. disposed toward or having views based on what is right
Sorry, no etymologies found.