from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Well-intentioned.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. With good intentions, often used to reflect positively on a negative outcome or situation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a good intention.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Well-intentioned: frequently used with slight contempt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not unfriendly or threatening
- adj. marked by good intentions though often producing unfortunate results
Sorry, no etymologies found.