from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Done in cooperation with others: a cooperative effort.
- adj. Marked by willingness to cooperate; compliant: a cooperative patient.
- adj. Of, relating to, or formed as an enterprise or organization jointly owned or managed by those who use its facilities or services: a cooperative department store; cooperative apartment buildings.
- n. An enterprise or organization that is owned or managed jointly by those who use its facilities or services.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Ready to work with another person or in a team; ready to cooperate.
- adj. Relating to a cooperative or cooperatives
- n. A type of company that is owned partially or wholly by its employees, customers or tenants. Abbreviation: co-op.
Sorry, no etymologies found.