from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Acting in secret to achieve a fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful goal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. secretly acting together for a fraudulent or illegal purpose
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by collusion; done or planned in collusion.
- adj. Acting in collusion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Fraudulently concerted or secretly entered into between two or more: as, a collusive arrangement. See collusion, 2.
- Acting in collusion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. acting together in secret toward a fraudulent or illegal end
Sorry, no etymologies found.