from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not undesirably noticeable or blatant; inconspicuous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not noticeable or blatant; inconspicuous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not obtrusive; not presuming; modest.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not obtrusive; not forward; modest; inconspicuous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not obtrusive or undesirably noticeable
Sorry, no etymologies found.