from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not changed, modified, or affected.
- adj. Marked by lack of affectation; genuine. See Synonyms at naive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking pretense or affectation; natural.
- n. Someone not affected, as by a disease.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not affected or moved; destitute of affection or emotion; uninfluenced.
- adj. Free from affectation; plain; simple; natural; real; sincere; genuine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not affected.
- Not moved; not having the heart or passions touched; destitute of affection or emotion.
- Not showing affectation; plain; natural; not artificial; simple.
- Real; not pretended; sincere: as, unaffected sorrow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. free of artificiality; sincere and genuine
- adj. unaware of or indifferent to
- adj. undergoing no change when acted upon
- adj. emotionally unmoved
un- + affected. (Wiktionary)