from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Free of guile; artless. See Synonyms at naive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Free from guile; honest but naïve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Free from guile; artless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Free from guile or deceit; sincere; honest.
- Synonyms Truthful, candid, unsophisticated, open, frank, ingenuous, straightforward.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. free of deceit
guile + -less (Wiktionary)