from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having characteristics that attract love or affection.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inspiring love or affection.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having qualities that excite, or are fitted to excite, love; worthy of love.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Worthy of love; inviting love; winning; amiable. Also loveable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having characteristics that attract love or affection
love + -able (Wiktionary)