from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Providing assistance; useful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Furnishing help; giving aid; useful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnishing help; giving aid; assistant; useful; salutary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnishing help; serviceable; useful; beneficial.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. providing assistance or serving a useful function
help + -ful (Wiktionary)