from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be employed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being employed; capable of being used; fit or proper for use.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be employed; capable of being used; fit or proper for use.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is qualified and ready to work
- adj. physically and mentally capable of working at a regular job and available
employ + -able (Wiktionary)