from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that makes or supplies costumes, as for plays or masquerades.
- n. A clothes tree.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who designs, makes or supplies theatrical costumes; a costumier
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes or deals in costumes, as for theaters, fancy balls, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who prepares or arranges costumes, as for theaters, fancy balls, etc.; one who deals in costumes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who designs or supplies costumes (as for a play or masquerade)
Sorry, no etymologies found.