from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that makes or sells clothing or cloth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who makes or sells cloth or clothing
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes cloths; one who dresses or fulls cloth.
- n. One who sells cloth or clothes, or who makes and sells clothes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A maker or seller of cloth or of clothes; specifically, a dealer in ready-made clothing.
- n. A fuller.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a merchant who sells men's clothing
Sorry, no etymologies found.